18 February 2010

Whoa! Have two and a half weeks passed by already?

I've neglected my blog again. I do apologize! With this NEW JOB and everything, life has just been so busy! Yes, that's right. For those of you who weren't aware (and I'm sorry for not updating sooner), I did get the job at UT Martin in the Engineering Department. In fact, I got the job within two hours of the interview and started the very next day at 8:00am.

Have I mentioned how much I love this job? I love it! It's perfect for me. The environment, the people, the work, the campus. God is so good.

The only set-back about the job is this: it's temporary. I got this job by placing an application in the school's temp pool. I'm going to apply for the permanent position once it's posted on the school's online employment website, so until then I must wait for permanency. When (and if) that happens, I will get benefits. The best benefit of all? FREE classes each semester! Hello Master's Degree! Plus, James will get 50% off from his tuition. Score!

God has been so gracious to us. When we first moved here a month ago, we began to doubt our decision. There were some financial burdens we weren't expecting and other things that make us wonder. Within the past month though, God has showed us with certainty that He brought us here for a reason. Praise His holy name!

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Excellent! I hope that James is well, too.

emily said...

Awesome! I am so glad you've found a job you love!