10 October 2010

10 Day Blog Challenge: Day Ten

One confession:

I don't handle stress and feeling out-of-control very well. Because of this, I have experienced some pretty awful anxiety attacks in recent years. I have sought therapy for these issues and have overcome a great deal. James is my biggest supporter. I find strength in Philippians 4:4-7 which says "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." 

The more I confront my issues, the more I am able to overcome them. What brings me great joy is that there's nothing on earth that we cannot overcome when we put our trust in God. Thanks for reading!   

No comments: