Nine things about yourself that most people don't know:
1. I rinse the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher.
2. According to James, I grind my teeth in my sleep.
3. Cleaning the shower is my least favorite chore, and I am very thankful God gave me a husband who is willing to take that responsibility away from me.
4. Almost every time I get the mail, the Blue's Clues Mail Song pops in my head.
5. I was crowned the basketball homecoming queen my senior year in high school.
6. My grandfather wanted my parents to name me Geraldine.
7. I have never once been able to beat the original Nintendo Super Mario Bros. (or any other video game for that matter).
8. I have been to a Muslim religious service at the local mosque.
9. One of my goals is to hold a live koala. I've wanted to since I was was little, and I'm still waiting for the opportunity.
1. I rinse the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher.2. According to James, I grind my teeth in my sleep.
3. Cleaning the shower is my least favorite chore, and I am very thankful God gave me a husband who is willing to take that responsibility away from me.
4. Almost every time I get the mail, the Blue's Clues Mail Song pops in my head.
5. I was crowned the basketball homecoming queen my senior year in high school.
6. My grandfather wanted my parents to name me Geraldine.
7. I have never once been able to beat the original Nintendo Super Mario Bros. (or any other video game for that matter).
8. I have been to a Muslim religious service at the local mosque.
9. One of my goals is to hold a live koala. I've wanted to since I was was little, and I'm still waiting for the opportunity.

2 comments:
I second the dishes! Mom made sure we did that and it's a stuck habit now. I LOVE the mail comment. Isn't it weird how some of our daily tasks seem to bring up the weirdest things. Gotta go because it's "mail time mail time MAIl TImE! We just got a letter, I won-der who it's from!"
"Here's the mail; it never fails. It makes me wanna wag my tail. When it comes, I wanna wail 'MAIL!!!!!!'"
Post a Comment