09 October 2011
Half Marathon Training: Week 4
Monday: Sick
Tuesday: Sick
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: 2nd accounting exam
Friday: Our brother-in-law Jon came home from Afghanistan! Thank you, God, for his safe return!
Sunday: 7 miles at an average pace of 9'45"
This week has been the worst so far just because I was only able to run twice. One of those times, I only ran 2 miles and walked the last mile. Even still, my long run was amazing today. The weather was beautiful, I felt great, and I averaged a fast(er) pace. At this rate, I'll be able to beat my first half marathon time with no problem. I feel motivated to push even harder and to run even faster. I won't let this one week slow me down. As of tomorrow, I'm getting back on the schedule. Four weeks down, eight to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Chug, chug, chug!!!
Post a Comment