Week 6
I skipped week 6. I was feeling quite sick that week. Nothing serious. Just sinus congestion and general fatigue.
Week 7
Monday: 5 miles
Saturday: 3 miles
I was excited to get back to training during week 7 until I ran 5 miles on Monday and injured my knee. Again, nothing too serious, but James said I needed to let my knee rest for a few days. I ran 3 miles on Saturday and my knee was still in pain. James said I should take another week off from running.
Week 8
This is the week I took off from running to hopefully let my knee heal. I will try to run tonight and see what happens. The half marathon is in 25 days. I'm nervous that I've lost everything I've worked for up until 2 weeks ago and that I won't have time to gain it back in time for the race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment