1. Grow closer in my relationship with God.
This is a lifelong process that is difficult to measure. My prayer is that I will continually grow closer to Him each year that I'm on this earth.
2. Read the Bible in a year.
Fail. I did great keeping up with the daily readings for the first 6 months, and I made it through Nehemiah. This year I will start with Esther and see how far I can get. Maybe reading the whole Bible in a year isn't the point anyway. As long as I'm reading, I'll be able to achieve my first resolution.
3. Train for and run in the 1/2 marathon in April.
Double success! I ran in two half marathons this year!
4. Exercise more and eat healthier.
Overall, I'd say this was a half success/half failure. I ran more with all my half marathon training, but my eating habits are worse than ever. With work, school, training, etc., I hardly ever cooked, and we ate out several times a week. Exercising more and eating healthier will also be a lifelong goal for me.
2012 Resolutions/Goals: 1. Grow closer in my relationship with God.
2. Read and study Scripture more fervently.
3. Exercise more and eat healthier.
4. Graduate from the Master of Business Administration program in December.
5. Get into the Master of Science in Information Science program at UTK.
6. Pass the Certified Administration Professional exam in May and get the 9% raise.
Did you make any resolutions you'd like to share?


No comments:
Post a Comment