-Central Baptist 5k to raise money for the Ecuador mission trip. I did not prepare for this race very much, so my time wasn't impressive. What was most memorable about this race is that we ran it in the pouring rain! I have never done that before, and it was totally worth it!
-VBS at Central Baptist. I volunteered in the nursery this year. Lots of sweet babies and girl talk!
-Britt and Adam's wedding. They had one of the most beautiful receptions I've ever been to!
-5 year anniversary photo session with Abrea Garwood Photography. Photos to come!
-James's scuba trip to Mermet Springs.
-Weekend in Millington to spend Father's Day with my family and to go to Janell and Joseph's wedding. This is also the weekend that Eric moved out of our parents' house and in with James and me. He plans to go to UTM this fall.
![]() |
| My mom got to meet country singer Jimmy Wayne! |
-Copeland/Hawkins/Tull family hiking trip to Mt. Cammerer. James, his dad, uncle, brother-in-law, and cousins went hiking in East Tennessee.
![]() |
| James and his dad at the top of the mountain |
![]() |
| Copeland/Hawkins/Tull Family |

















No comments:
Post a Comment