23 June 2010

Yard Sale Recap

The yard sale went great! James and I made a little over $200 and Tina a little over $100! We enjoyed the day though it was very hot and very sunny. At first we thought it was going to rain. Before 7am, the wind was blowing our things over and clouds covered the sky. Within a matter of minutes though, the sky was bright blue and sunny. God was definitely good to us.

Tina and I enjoyed getting to know one another more. My friends Sarah Beth and Peter and their sweet son James, came for a surprise visit as did James' mom and dad. It was a great day filled with friends, family, and customers! Saturday night, we were all sun-burned and exhausted. Sunday made for the perfect day of rest.




2 comments:

Tommy said...

Awesome! I like that sign. Did you make it?!

(Also, I have remedied this blog following situation.)

lexie said...

I did make it! Then someone stole it later that day. :( Oh well! It served it's purpose.