03 February 2011

Night Classes

Business Law 701: Basically, this class is a repeat of everything I learned in Business Law 711 over the summer. Dr. Hearn is a really great guy: friendly, dry sense of humor therefore funny, understanding, quirky, etc. He has his good qualities, but unfortunately, he's also very, very boring. He repeats himself often, and he speaks slowly and quietly. I truly struggle to stay awake in his class. It's not easy especially when the class is from 6:00-8:35PM. That's on the brink of my bedtime! At any rate, it'll be an easy "A" class, so I really shouldn't complain. As long as I show up and do well on the exams, I'll be just fine. I just get a little uneasy at the thought of spending my every Tuesday night until May fighting the urge to sleep in class. Too bad I don't use energy drinks.

Finance 710: This class is a little more exciting than Business Law, but it's twice as long. The class goes from 5:25-9:00PM every Thursday night. Whew. I have only been to the class once because the first week's class was canceled because of the weather. I've got the class tonight, and I somewhat dread it. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so long. I must say though that Dr. Haddad is an excellent professor. He's engaging, excited about the material, and extremely helpful when someone doesn't understand. I even enjoyed learning the material last week. Just need to take one moment at a time. Before I know it, I'll be graduating with an MBA!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Don't worry about studying for Business Law. For real. Just don't study at all. You'll be fine.

Good luck on the other one. Keep that Nalgene handy. Hydration is key.